Very historic 1919 photo of the 2nd clubhouse under construction in early 1919. It stood until destroyed by fire in 1987 and replaced by the current Village Hall at about the same location. Footbridge in foreground spanned the gully to the west of the clubhouse and connected it with Beach Lane. To the far right is the "Log Cabin", originally a residence, that functioned as Shoreham's 1st clubhouse. It was demolished after the construction of the new clubhouse. In the distance between the two clubhouses is the home of S.H. Millard. This grand Victorian, built in 1902, was destroyed in 1923 in Shoreham's 1st great fire. Mrs. Millard's son-in-law, named Chapman, was the 1st proprieter of the Shoreham Store.

Interactive Map of Views